How To Submit Problems
How do you submit an artist-problem? It’s simple!
- Click the “Submit Your Problems!” link on the artist-problem’s blog.
- Type your problem in the appropriate text box (you do not need a title).
- Tag your problems with the correct tags.
- Double check your spelling (Google Chrome has spell check, so please please use it, Chrome users)
- Hit send!
That is how you can submit a problem on Artist-Problems!
- Use proper grammar.
- Do not ask us when your submission will be posted.
- One problem per submission, please.
- Try your best to not submit a problem we have already made. (Examples of frequently submitted problems include: the lineart/finished product looking worse than the sketch, having people mix up the gender of the person you drew, people asking if you actually drew your picture, having a program crash before you can save your work, etc.)
- If submissions are closed, or you do not see the “submit your problems” link, submissions are closed. We never accept submissions in the ask box or through fanmail.
Want to submit a tutorial or inspiration?
- Go to our submit
- Send us a link, video, picture, or quote
- We will post it as soon as possible!
If you are sending a tutorial or inspirational material, please make sure it follows these guidelines:
- It must be pg-pg13. No genitalia or extreme gore, please!
- Please make sure that the tutorial or material is sourced to the ORIGINAL poster.