To learn how to submit problems click here
Please read before submitting. Your submission will be deleted if:
- It is a repeat of/too similar to an already-existing problem.
- It is too long.
- You enter multiple submissions at once.
- It was submitted in the ask box or through fanmail.
- It contains grammar/spelling errors.
- It is hard to understand, too obscure, or too specific.
- It is not actually related to the visual arts.
- It is offensive or petty.
- It is not tagged properly.
We receive many submissions when submissions are open. It takes time and effort out of our free time (or possibly lack thereof) to turn these into posts. We don’t have the time to spare for submissions that do not meet our guidelines.
If you do not see your submission it was either:
- deleted due to one of the problems above
- in the queue
- or we didn’t receive it