That makes more sense…
Last text post, guys, sorry.
Hiatus is a break for an undetermined amount of time. In short, if someone says they’re going on hiatus it means they’re going to not be uploading art for a while.
RP is Roleplay, which is when people assume and act/type out plotlines as fictional characters (sometimes their own). I think that’s a poor definition, since it’s a really broad subject. It would take a long time for me to properly define, so feel free to explore it yourself.
CG I believe is a graphics term and it’s a type of shading that’s pixel based.
I hope this is all correct and that it helps!
At least for my area. With all these conventions (Anime, Supernatural, etc.) coming soon, I want to make a list of a few things to keep in mind when cosplaying, enjoying the con scene, or selling/buying art.
I just want to see roughly how many submissions to expect.
To read more about the contest, click here!
Thanks so much! You’re too sweet, seriously.
We are holding an icon contest for our blog along side our DeviantArt group’s icon contest. (If you want to enter, please read the content below thoroughly :D )
Cool! Check the blog out, guys!
- They will always have a friend who’s in a show, or having a reading, or playing a gig, or showing in an art gallery.
Which means you constantly get to go on cool, interesting dates.
- Artists often get paid nothing, but the amount of free booze at these things almost makes up for it.
And everyone in the arts knows at least one bartender willing to give free drinks.
- People who work in the arts often have relatively free/strange schedules.
Lots of late nights, yes, but also lots of randomly free weekdays for impromptu trips or day dates.
- Artists are a fairly welcoming, accepting bunch.
You think your parents are weird? You haven’t been to art school.
- People in the arts are used to partying late into the night after a show or gig, no matter how early they have to get up the next morning.
In other words, they’ll never be ready to go home before you are.
- They’re not repressed.
Given that they’ve devoted their entire life to the expression of human imagination, you can be pretty confident that someone in the arts is pretty in touch with their feelings.
- Isn’t it everyone’s secret wish to inspire a song or a painting or a character in a book?
It’s not gonna happen by dating a banker.
- They tend not to be high maintenance.
Someone in the arts is used to long hours and little pay and slices of pizza scarfed down at 1 am and rehearsing in hallways and commuting by bus and doing things on the cheap. And they know how to have fun in otherwise cramped/boring/uncomfortable situations.
- People in the arts tend to have pretty good taste in music, books, art, etc.
So if you’re lacking in the aesthetics department, they can make you (or your apartment) look good.
- Artists lead exciting, passionate lives.
And when you date them, you get to be a part of it for a while.
Though you guys would like this
Oh cool! Thank you so much! <3
Oh hey this looks pretty good so far, now I’ll just add the hand and-
They will start appearing tonight or tomorrow! :)
Thank you, guys for being patient!
Be afraid…be very afraid
Lol, but yes it is a nightmare when that happens!
I have a 7-10 page essay due soon, as well as a few projects, and I just finished AP testing.
More will be posted soon!